The new Cambria Chicago Magnificent Mile is an urban contemporary hotel located in Chicago’s Streeterville neighborhood, a ½ block off the famous Magnificent Mile. Cool and upbeat with a local personality that is versatile and fun.
The Hotel is surrounded by shopping, dining and entertainment options such as Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus, Gino’s East, Spiaggia, Navy Pier and Millennium Park; yet is also walkable to major local businesses.
The guest rooms (350+ sq. feet) and suites (650+ sq. feet) are some of the largest in the city.
The tasty cuisine at Social Circle combined with the elite views of the city’s famous skyline at 52Eighty Rooftop make this hotel a Chicago destination.
Our friendly staff and genuine Midwest hospitality perfectly complement our hotel's hip, bohemian vibe, creating one of Chicago's most unique travel experiences. Start planning your Chicago adventure today!
- Check-In: 3:00 p.m.
- Check-Out: 12:00 p.m.
- Number of Rooms: 215
- Number of Floors: 29
- Valet Parking: $62.00 per 24-Hour Period for Overnight Guests with In-and-Out Privileges
- On-Site Dining: 52Eighty Rooftop Lounge and Social Circle
- Event Space: 3,000 Sq. Ft. of Contemporary Event Space
The Fine Print
- Must Be 21 or Older to Book a Hotel Room
- Must Be 21 or Older to Consume Alcohol
- All Special Offers Based Upon Availability and Subject to Change
- Social Circle Hours: Open Daily from 6:30 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- 52Eighty Rooftop Lounge Hours: Open seasonally, re-opens in February 2017 Thursday – Saturday.